I know it’s been a year since I last wrote well longer. Where we left off was a dark place I was having a hard time. I didn’t know if i would survive.
Around that time i was planning a trip with my boyfriend E we would be going to Las Vegas for his birthday, Little and her parents would be in Arizona for Thanksgiving a short 8 hours away. Well E told me to ask if i could come they said of course and there she was.
My Little, words will never describe how I felt that visit, playing, singing, rocking her, smelling her just being near her. I was everything I needed. And E knew that. I will forever be grateful for him giving me the strength to ask for a visit.
Since then I will give you a short version with the highlight to catch up completely is not possible. But lately I have felt the need for an outlet and so here I am writing.
Since November 2013
1. My brother and his wife had a baby a beautiful little boy. He is amazing and so much fun.
2. I received a promise ring from E. (To be my prince charming).
3. I visited Little and spent her first birthday with her. I very special and eye opening visit and I’m sure most posts to come on that one but I will forever be grateful I could wish her a happy birthday and be a small part of it.
4. I moved in with E. We lived 2 hours away and driving all that way wasn’t getting any easier. So I transferred work locations and moved on in. We live with his mom, and actually plan on making this our family home with E and his mom both on the title.
5. I received two promotions at work. Which has been a blessing and a curse in many ways.
6. S got a promotion and they all moved, closer which I love.
7. Little became a big sister. B just had a baby boy a little over a month ago and I’m so happy for them and M is perfect and handsome.
I would say those are the highlights. I can make no promises on how often I will write. Till then I think this is what I need.
Birth Mommy Gen
These are my thoughts and mine alone. I try to no offend anyone.